Copeland Electric is equipped to handle the design and construction of infrastructure needed to bring electricity to your new home, business, or subdivision. What’s included in a new construction project depends on the individualized plan for the building. Residential electrical new construction typically includes electrical services for lighting, heaters, fans, hot water units, outlets, air-conditioning, home automation systems, and more.
No renovation is complete without reliable, industry-leading electrical installations and top-of-the-line wiring. We work with you from the design phase to putting the finishing touches on the lights and electrical wiring on your home addition, remodel, or renovation. We inspect your home to determine what kind of electrical work and wiring you’re going to need for your renovation, and work with you to design a layout that will best suit your requirements.
Popular services for remodels and renovations:
- New light fixture and ceiling fan installation
- In-cabinet and under-cabinet lighting
- Hallway and staircase lighting
- Power usage assistance
- Upgrades to older electrical systems
- More reliable power for new appliances and technologies
- Upgrade services to support modern power usage
- Modern technology like USB ports
- Add/move outlets and light switches
- Three-way switches
- Recessed lighting
- Chandelier Lifts
- Ensure proper grounding for electrical outlets
- Circuit breaker installation
- Panel upgrades
- Entertainment System Installation
Benefits of upgrading your home:
- Making upgrades can improve the value of your home and make it worth more for future homebuyers.
- Rewiring your home is also the perfect opportunity to relocate outlets, light switches, and other components for added convenience.
- New fixtures are more efficient than ever before, so switching them out can save energy and cut your costs each month.
- The biggest benefit is better safety. Older appliances and wiring can be fire hazards, so replacing them can give you peace of mind.
Outdoor lighting can drastically improve the appearance and security level of your property. In addition to repairs, Copeland Electric can design and install lighting solutions to brighten up your patio, deck, garden, pool, parking lot, or any other outdoor features.
Curb appeal - Landscape lighting can add value to your property by improving the appearance of your home and landscaping. Showcase your home or business’ charm any time of day and make your property stand out from the rest.
Ambiance for entertaining - Create the perfect atmosphere for outdoor entertaining with landscape lighting. Illuminate pools, decks, outdoor kitchens, patios, recreational spaces, and sitting areas long after the sunsets.
Security - Lighting your home is an effective way to deter residential crime and keep out unwanted intruders. Security lights can be controlled by a switch, timer, motion sensor, or photo sensor and are most commonly located near entrances or parking areas.
Save energy with floodlights - Motion tripped floodlights are a great way to protect your home and save energy at the same time. Your floodlights only turn on when you need them instead of running all night long.
Increased safety - Avoid any accidents with well-lit walkways. Landscape lighting accents pathways, stairs, or any other potentially hazardous areas within your yard, helping you to navigate safely around your property.