No renovation is complete without reliable, industry-leading electrical installations and top-of-the-line wiring. We work with you from the design phase to putting the finishing touches on the lights and electrical wiring on your home addition, remodel or renovation. We inspect your home to determine what kind of electrical work and wiring you’re going to need for your renovation, and work with you to design a layout that will best suite your requirements.
Popular services for remodels and renovations:
- New light fixture and ceiling fan installation
- In-cabinet and under-cabinet lighting
- Hallway and staircase lighting
- Power usage assistance
- Upgrades to older electrical systems
- More reliable power for new appliances and technologies
- Upgrade services to support modern power usage
- Modern technology like USB ports
- Add/move outlets and light switches
- Three-way switches
- Recessed lighting
- Chandelier Lifts
- Ensure proper grounding for electrical outlets
- Circuit breaker installation
- Panel upgrades
- Entertainment System Installation
Benefits of upgrading your home:
- Making upgrades can improve the value of your home and make it worth more for future homebuyers.
- Rewiring your home is also the perfect opportunity to relocate outlets, light switches and other components for added convenience.
- New fixtures are more efficient than ever before, so switching them out can save energy and cut your costs each month.
- The biggest benefit is better safety. Older appliances and wiring can be fire hazards, so replacing them can give you peace of mind.